4th Floor 15 New Bridge Street London EC4V 6AU | 2nd Floor Winchester House 19 Bedford Row London WC1R 4EB
MEET YOUR BARRISTER
Terms such as "best" and "top" and "leading" are used for SEO purposes, and we make no express or implied representation that we are the "top”, “best” or “leading" lawyers in any area of law.
ALL OUR BARRISTERS
ARE MEMBERS OF
THE BAR COUNCIL
REGULATED BY THE SOLICITORS REGULATION AUTHORITY
2ndOpinionNow, First for Bankruptcy .
At 2ndOpinionNow we have a wealth of experience in representing clients with the most complex legal problems. Our executive management team have represented numerous clients in the area of Bankruptcy, here are a few examples of the types of cases that we have dealt with:-
1. We have advised companies who have been forced into liquidation by creditors.
2. We have advised companies who voluntarily have gone into liquidation.
3. We have advised creditors as to their rights against Companies who fail to pay their debts.
4. We have advised Companies who are facing a Bankruptcy petition/ winding up petition on how best to contest the matter and avoid Bankruptcy.
5. We have advised individuals who have come out Bankruptcy as to their ability to sue for debts not pursued by the Liquidator.
As a result of the above we at 2ndOpinionNow, belief that we should be your first port of call, in relation to any Bankruptcy proceedings whether you’re a company or an individual.
If you have any such problem contact us now.
0207 936 3177
To contact the UK’s top corporate bankruptcy solicitors, click here to email us, or call the number below.